My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Those are actually the stock headlights and taillights. Thanks for the compliment, though!
Do they come standard with the Limited trim? Just wondering because most American Compass' I've seen so far have the halogen headlights and the non-LED taillights.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do they come standard with the Limited trim? Just wondering because most American Compass' I've seen so far have the halogen headlights and the non-LED taillights.
I double checked and found that they aren’t standard with the Limited trim, but included in the “Advanced Safety and Lighting Group” package that was on my Limited when I bought it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I double checked and found that they aren’t standard with the Limited trim, but included in the “Advanced Safety and Lighting Group” package that was on my Limited when I bought it.

Germaneon is actually correct in saying you have the upgraded headlights and taillights.

While you can add HID’s to the Latitude(I have them in mine) via the “Advanced Safety and Lighting Group”, only the Limited gets the special “DRL strip” in the headlights, and the taillighs are led as well I believe. I know the pattern of how the tails light up is different than my Latitude with the lightning package.

Strange why Jeep would choose to have two different HID headlight housings as it doesn’t seem cost effective, but they do. :shrugs:

Here’s a copy of my window sticker. If you have yours take a look, I’d be curious to see how they described the lights.

Your Jeep looks great btw!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Man, I've been trying to figure out how to make my Limited standout. I see a lot of these same color schemes around. This is it! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
How come my 2G 2017 Lat doesn't have the chrome lip on the front bumper like I noticed on some of yours?? The 20's with that lowering kit is fresh AF tho. Limo tint all around?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Germaneon is actually correct in saying you have the upgraded headlights and taillights.

While you can add HID’s to the Latitude(I have them in mine) via the “Advanced Safety and Lighting Group”, only the Limited gets the special “DRL strip” in the headlights, and the taillighs are led as well I believe. I know the pattern of how the tails light up is different than my Latitude with the lightning package.

Strange why Jeep would choose to have two different HID headlight housings as it doesn’t seem cost effective, but they do. :shrugs:

Here’s a copy of my window sticker. If you have yours take a look, I’d be curious to see how they described the lights.

Your Jeep looks great btw!

Thanks! Yep, the taillights are LED. And they describe the headlights as “Bi-Xenon HID Headlamps with LED Signature.” Here is the description from my window sticker.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts