My Jeep Compass Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
How come my 2G 2017 Lat doesn't have the chrome lip on the front bumper like I noticed on some of yours?? The 20's with that lowering kit is fresh AF tho. Limo tint all around?
Thanks for the compliment! The chrome trim comes on the Limited. Funny that you mention that because I just changed up a few things on mine. Will post about it soon. Also, believe it or not, my tint is 20%. Just looks darker I guess!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks! My wheels are 20” Savini Black di Forza BM12 and tires are 245/40/20 Toyo Proxes 4 Plus.
Hi. Do you mind posting the full specs of your wheels? Width, offset? Also can you confirm the bolt pattern? Im finding mixed answers. I'm not looking to get the same ones but I am lowering my Compass this weekend and will be looking for a new set of wheels shortly after. I like the way those fit. Also did you put in new tire pressure monitors? Thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hi. Do you mind posting the full specs of your wheels? Width, offset? Also can you confirm the bolt pattern? Im finding mixed answers. I'm not looking to get the same ones but I am lowering my Compass this weekend and will be looking for a new set of wheels shortly after. I like the way those fit. Also did you put in new tire pressure monitors? Thanks
My wheels are 20 x 8.5, +38 offset, 5 x 110 bolt pattern. The tire pressure sensors were transferred from my stock wheels. What lowering kit are you going to use? Be sure to post some pics!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thanks! Yep, the taillights are LED. And they describe the headlights as “Bi-Xenon HID Headlamps with LED Signature.” Here is the description from my window sticker.
Ah ok. Mine just says "Bi-Xenon HID Headlamps", so it looks like they do specifically mention the LED strip. I still can't understand why Jeep would create two different HID headlamp housings, and why people who pay for the lighting package wouldn't at least get the LED tails at a minimum.

Unless they just want something for the Limited to stand out. Although, only Jeep enthusiasts would notice the difference. :dunno::confused:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts