My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 Jeep Compass trailhawk and I already have gotten a lift kit ordered and all terrains coming in too. But I wanna know all the mods that people recommend to do to make it look badass and perform perfectly

·
Registered
2019 compass sport 4x4 6 speed manual
83 Posts
I have a 2019 Jeep Compass trailhawk and I already have gotten a lift kit ordered and all terrains coming in too. But I wanna know all the mods that people recommend to do to make it look badass and perform perfectly
I like my wheel spacers and cold air intake

·
Registered
241 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Jeep Compass North Altitude
39 Posts
Ive got a levelling kit, a/t’s, mopar cross bars, a roof basket, air intake

·
Registered
7 Posts
Besides the obvious wheel/tire swap and a few other cosmetics, I really like the way mine looks with the taillight tint. View attachment 14141
Which one did you go with? The tint, smoke, gunsmoke, or charcoal? Also were these cut to the exact size of the tail light housings or were they slightly larger so you don't have to get the tint laid on the housing in just the correct spot and so the tint will lay into the the inside edges of the tail light housings thus covering the entire housing?

·
Registered
2018 COMPASS TRAILHAWK
13 Posts
I used the Gunsmoke shade. They were cut to fit the exact vehicle, you choose it when ordering. The shape is just a tiny bit smaller than the main taillights so it fits really close to the edge, but it’s didn’t go all the way so no real trimming was needed, but the very edge of the taillights are black so it’s unnoticeable. It’s a three piece kit for each side, two for the main lights and also smaller ones for the lights on the very bottom of the bumper area. The big parts take some patience to flex into the curved shape, and it left quite a few bubbles but the instructions said the sun/warm air would relax the vinyl and they would be eliminated and they were. After a week there were no bubbles, and the edges that don’t go right up to the body are only detected if you’re up close and looking for it. although I was skeptical as I was installing, I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out.

Which one did you go with? The tint, smoke, gunsmoke, or charcoal? Also were these cut to the exact size of the tail light housings or were they slightly larger so you don't have to get the tint laid on the housing in just the correct spot and so the tint will lay into the the inside edges of the tail light housings thus covering the entire housing?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks. Other than cleaning them did you spray the tail lights with anything so you could move the tint around and get it lined up? I can't remember what they call it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts