·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
148 Posts
Mopar 75th anniversary edition 2011 Compass

I read Autoblog everyday cuz there is a lot of really good car stories. Found this one today and really is the only one I have found about the Compass. Go down the page after the 300, Dart and Fiat to find the Compass. It's a nice little modified truck. Surprising Mopar did the Compass instead of the Wrangler or Cherokee which are more popular.
Mopar celebrates 75 years with bunch of Chicago-bound special editions - Autoblog

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm not sure about black on the front, around the grill. Other than that it looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Darn, someone beat me to this thread.. I was just about to make a similar thread to yours bedevil...
I want my jeep to look like the orange compass. I hope i am able to mod my compass through the dealer so that i dont void my warranty.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I wish I had this version! Buying the parts will be a big deal though, there's a lot of upgrades.... That's why I hope they do a full production run too

I was planning on Grand Cherokee or Ford Edge next but maybe I'll just upgrade to one these instead!

Reactions: samuel52

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah, I wish I had this version! Buying the parts will be a big deal though, there's a lot of upgrades.... That's why I hope they do a full production run too

I was planning on Grand Cherokee or Ford Edge next but maybe I'll just upgrade to one these instead!
I have a black compass. I just want that front grille, the roof rack and the tire/wheel combo and i would be happy with my ride. I am not a fan of chrome and dislike the chrome found on my front grille and roof rack a lot. I am thinking about taking the 7 chrome inserts that make the front grille out.

And good choice on the Ford Edge.. Have you seen the new Ford Edge Sport version? :spinning:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
For me I want the brush guards and rocks rails, but that means new bumpers, plus this one is 3" higher so I'd want the lift kit - easier to swap the car!

Yeah Edge is awesome, LCD dash is what I want. Might get Limited though, 22" tires on Sport would be expensive to replace!

Have you seen black chrome Stanley tools? Would be good to do that with your chrome bits, not seen it done or know if its possible. Or else plasti-dip them matte black...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Those Front and back bumpers with brush guards are totally going on my lifted 70th anniversary.. also waiting for my super sliders from RRO..

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Sweet, just sweet, that is one beautiful Compass, definitely unique. I'm an avid reader of Autoblog myself, but love to see the pics from the auto shows! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
6 Posts
Oh, I like! I am going to try and get good pics of that at the Car show this weekend...thing is nice looking. Wonder how it is on the trail?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
3 Posts
I love that Toxic Orange like color on it. It fits perfectly with the black rims..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts