1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
78 Posts
I think weathertech.com has them. They do the window deflectors. Costs some $$ though. But worth it, looks good. :usa:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks EMScompass4x4 - no good though, they only have 2010 or older. Same for carID.com and justforjeeps.com :(

Also can't find a listing from mopar estore either, i guess i'll just call my local dealer tomorrow!

·
Registered
339 Posts
82212563AB list price: $91.85
my parts catalogue says that it will be available Nov 2011. it does not say when in november, so it could very well be available now, but that's why it's not on mopar's website yet.

thankful donations are appreciated, but never expected :rotfl:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IRSmart, thanks for finding the info, much appreviated...

I just got back from my local dealer, they gave me the same part number (after much searching) and quoted CAD$124 plus approx $65 installation (might fit myself). He couldn't order one yet and said try next week or in December!

·
Registered
339 Posts
ah, didn't notice you were in Canada. yeah, the price i quoted was USD. i just called down to my parts department, they gave me the same speech, can't order it yet, no ETA available. that dealer's guess of the first week in december is a pure guess, just so you know.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I guess i'll just call each week until it appears :(

I found this pic on another site of a red JGC (thanks 'redjeep11') so it gives an idea of what it will look like

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Didn't have them to order last time i checked in Dec, waiting for spare cash, probably May

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Checked up on this again at my local dealer, he still can't order it says it could be another 3 months! Might try my original dealer and see if they say any different.

I wonder if one from a Grand Cherokee or Dodge Journey could be 'persuaded' to fit?!

·
Registered
37 Posts
What exactly do they do beside divert some bugs up?

·
Registered
339 Posts
What exactly do they do beside divert some bugs up?
by having a slight upwards curve to them, at high speeds they create a wind "barrier" between the windshield and the car, blowing bugs away from the car before they smack into the windshield

1 - 12 of 12 Posts