My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

A service, parts and customer care provider for FCA vehicle owners worldwide, Mopar is the household name for Jeep enthusiasts and the automaker’s subsidiary has introduced more than 70 accessories for the 2017 Jeep Compass. Though according to RushLane, Mopar Compass accessory availability in India has still not been confirmed yet.

Allowing owners to customize the 2017 Jeep Compass for their own unique activities and needs, Mopar will offer a plethora of accents including a double patch black bonnet decal, bumper inserts and door sill guard embedded with the Jeep logo, 18” or 19” alloy wheels and more. Those more interior minded can opt for black-painted rock rails, sporty pedals and a leather upholstered gear knob.

Those with an adventurous streak can install a set of roof rails designed to allow easy mounting of sports gear, from bicycles to kayaks and more.

Mopar didn’t just stop at exterior and interior accessories, the company will also be offering the Jeep Skills app. Available on the UConnect Nav Live infotainment system with the 8.4-inch display, the app will provide drivers with real time info about their driving habits by monitoring the Compass’ acceleration, braking and G Force along with wheel position.

Drivers can even share their earned badges with the Jeep community in real time. Other functions includes Timers, Favourite, Routes and My Itineraries.

·
Registered
209 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
I see they have the speaker upgrade for $169 MSRP but it doesn't say what brand it is. Only 2 6x9 midbasses and two 1" tweets.

That's of interest to me though. Nothing else I really seen though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts