My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I created a tutorial for the installation of the iPod integration kit. This could also help with those installing a new head unit (deck, CD player).

http://www.rb-designs.ca/blog/2009/08/03/how-to-install-jeep-ipod-integration-kit-jeep-compass-06-08/

Feel free to leave comments and suggestions.

I'd also like to mention that the kit is very nice. It's a little weird at first to understand that "channel 200" gives us the menu, and other channels have other purposes - but once you understand, it's easy to do and follow.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi

How much for the Ipod integration kit ?

Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly, I don't know the exact cost. I received this on a trade with the dealership for parts I had for my old car, which I traded in for my Jeep.

I believe it's around $220-$240 CDN. Call your local dealership for a price check. (Actually, call a few. I've received different numbers from different dealerships for the exact same parts.)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My tutorial has moved since my site's changed. Surprisingly, I could still edit my posts (not many forums allow that past 30 minutes, let along many months), and I've updated the link in my first post and signature.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts