My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took about 45 minutes... To help anyone out with the installation use auto wash fluid and water to assist with inserting the rubber pieces. They pop in instead of sliding per the instructions. Will save you 10 minutes. Instructions were so poor if your not familiar with racks.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It will hold 4 snowboards or 6 skis. I will change it to paddle board and jayak in 3 months.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Took about 45 minutes... To help anyone out with the installation use auto wash fluid and water to assist with inserting the rubber pieces. They pop in instead of sliding per the instructions. Will save you 10 minutes. Instructions were so poor if your not familiar with racks.

Are the mopar racks better than the Thule Aeroblade edge bars?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Mopar are nicer then Thule. I have had Thule on multiple vehicles before so please no nonsense comments. The price is way better for the Mopar also.

·
Registered
97 Posts
The Mopar are nicer then Thule. I have had Thule on multiple vehicles before so please no nonsense comments. The price is way better for the Mopar also.

I see that the Thule Aeroblade Edge model 7601 are more aerodynamic due to its shape whereas the Mopar ones have the bars sticking out and are way higher for what I can see in photos. These are the Thule for the Jeep Compass I am talking about:
https://www.thule.com/en-us/us/roof-rack/roof-rack-components-and-accessories/thule-aeroblade-edge-7601-_-7601

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts