My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the Mopar Slush mats today, free from my dealer as part of our compensation for winter rims & tires expense. Part no. 82210598AC

I wanted the Weathertech (or Husky Liners) but the cost of them plus these being free made no sense for now....

But, so far I'm not impressed - they're narrower than the carpet mats and not as long so won't protect much carpet, and obviously they aren't dished so won't hold much snow off the side of the footwells. Also, no Jeep/Compass/Mopar branding!

Only plus point so far is they have built in receivers for the floor hooks, so lock in place well. I'll update once the snow starts, plus add pics at the weekend

·
Registered
278 Posts
nice! FYI the 2008 Mopar Slush mats will fit in the 2011s if anyone is wondering. How do i know?..... because i have them :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have the Husky Liners and really like them. I had this set in my 2009 and now in my 2011. Ck my garage or gallery. I think there are photos there.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like I said, I wanted WeatherTech or Husky but they`re too expensive for now, so these freebies will do :)

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
no Jeep logo? Now that the snow is about to fly, I was looking at getting these and it surprised me that they left off the logo
Might be aftermarket. Check the Mopar Accessories site and see what the look like or check at a dealer any dealer.

Well they better than nothing. I have some generic dish type pant saver from another vehicle a little big but fit and protect better than that. Whats with the hole in the drivers mat? If its the way it looks all the melted snow and salt is going to run right through on the carpet underneath.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts