My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Dominik and I've just bought a 2008 jeep compass north edition with the sun & sound group. Of course it's manual & 4x4! :D

My older car was a modified 2005 mazda3.

So this is pretty different but I guess I will get used to the Jeep.

So tomorrow I will install HID and led strips for DRL.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Hey there Dominik and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Congrats on your Compass, sounds nice and I agree with Shecky, definitely look forward to seeing some pics as you have a couple cool mods in mind for it, so be sure to keep us posted on the install! In the meantime, feel free to post up any questions you may have and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have installed my 10000k HID for my fogs but it is not enough blue. :p I've called a set of 30000k bulbs. That is supposed to be deep blue!

I've installed my 6000k HID for the headlights but the relay harness had a problem. I'm waiting for the new harness.

Also, I am not sure if I should tint my taillights. What do you guys think? On a white compass?

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Sounds cool man, a few more posts and you can show us some pics, I know I want to see! I think tinted tails on a white Compass would look great, it would defnitely stand out! VHT nightshade works really well, and you can start out with one coat and see how you like it. :)

- Cherokee

1 - 9 of 9 Posts