My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Very nice pics mowgli, thanks for sharing those, love the fogs!!! I took the liberty of moving this to the photo gallery so I hope you don't mind, definitely worth showing off! What rims were those on your old car? I like those! :) BTW, I had to create a title for your pics, so if you want something different, let me know and I will change it.

- Cherokee

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problems for the thread move!
The wheels on my Mazda3 were some RTX scorpion. If the guy who bought my car didn't took the wheels, I would have put them on my Jeep but I will buy other black wheels next spring.

And yeah my fogs were supposed to be way more blue. I thought 10000k would be enough but I want more. I've ordered some 30000k, they are supposed to be deep blue!
And I'm still waiting my harness for my HID headlights.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have received my 30000k (deep blue) HID bulbs for the fogs.
I also received my mopar caliper decals and I've bought a caliper paint kit with some vht caliper clear.
I also smoked my tails.

So I should put pictures of everything done this weekend.

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
someone will be busy over the week end it seems..............good luck !!

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Woo hoo, definitely looking forward to hearing about the latest mod round! :)

- Cherokee

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
What do you mean your wheels are welded to the hub?

- Cherokee

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Nice work mowgli, love the interior LED's! How many coats of the nightshade did you use? Looks great without being too dark! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would say about 4 coats. But my 3rd brake light isn't done yet. I don't know how to remove it so I will cover all the car except the light and smoke it.

I have been to the dealer to remove my wheels so I will be able to paint my calipers soon...

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Here is what 's on mine for the white stuff, can't miss:

Winter wheels:

4 Michelin X-Ice (215-65-16)
4 new steel wheel (16 inches)

·
Registered
381 Posts
stock is 215/65/17 or 215/60/17. A 225 would fit and be 10mm wider. I don't think I'd go any wider than that for fear of losing the bead on a decent bump.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts