My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up im mike im 23 and this is my first jeep i had a 04 grand am gt i traded for it .....



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
656 Posts
Very nice ride, great colour, welcome.
Can't wait to have a grassy background for my own, so tired of seeing snow . . .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
Nice Compass! I really like the wheels and the green grass!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
It would appear that you don't have power door locks? I see key holes in the tailgate and passenger door ... that's why I ask.

and it's FWD? I didn't see a 4X4 badge on the tailgate either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
Sounds like it will be easer to mod with performance Caliber parts... 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
656 Posts
Don't understand why the Rallye is still not offered in Canada.
Pity.
Suppose Chyrsler Marketing figures we should be satisfied to be offered the NORTH package?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just installed a 7" indash tv , 8" headrest monitors,2 amps and 1 12" sub

ill get pics up as soon as i take them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
i2canoe said:
Don't understand why the Rallye is still not offered in Canada.
Pity.
Suppose Chyrsler Marketing figures we should be satisfied to be offered the NORTH package?
The Rallye package was offered in the brochure I had when I bought my Compass. I assumed it was available.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
656 Posts
No Compass Rallye in Canada? Pity

howdy said:
i2canoe said:
Don't understand why the Rallye is still not offered in Canada.
Pity.
Suppose Chyrsler Marketing figures we should be satisfied to be offered the NORTH package?

The Rallye package was offered in the brochure I had when I bought my Compass. I assumed it was available.


It's not up on the http://www.jeep.ca website.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
Re: No Compass Rallye in Canada? Pity

i2canoe said:
howdy said:
i2canoe said:
Don't understand why the Rallye is still not offered in Canada.
Pity.
Suppose Chyrsler Marketing figures we should be satisfied to be offered the NORTH package?

The Rallye package was offered in the brochure I had when I bought my Compass. I assumed it was available.


It's not up on the http://www.jeep.ca website.
Yea...I noticed that but I'm sure it was in the brochure. In fact one of the many salesman I talked to mentioned it to me.
GO HABS!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jensen 7" indash tv
2 power acoustik 8" headrest tv's
alpine 6.5 front door speakers
eclipse 6x9 rear door speakers
8" shorty antenna
power acoustik sub amp
power acoustik 3 farad cap
audiobahn flame q 12" sub
5 % tint on all the windows behind the driver 20% on the fronts











GO FLYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Eh man,
FYI:
The Compass Rallye Edition is hitting Canada in the 2009 Model Year. I work for Chrysler, and i've ordered one for myself. Should be arriving late August or early September.

I'll post pics when i get it. 2009's also have an upgraded interior - smoother lines etc... you can see pics at:
http://www.allpar.com/history/chrysler-years/2009.html

My compass will also be black, North package with sunroof, upgraded audio system etc...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
So the base model that has the black plastic piece on the trunk comes with a key hole? My 2008 North Edition has a color keyed trim piece but no key hole so I can only unlock it using the remote. I am wondering how will I be able to open the trunk if the remote doesn't work?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
Dude that all look sweet and clean.. but whats with the sub box?? it looks like its covered by spray painted paper? Also the head rests? Are those leather? In my rallye the head rest have holes in them and they match the color of the cloth seats? are those head rests from another car?

ez
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Dude that all look sweet and clean.. but whats with the sub box?? it looks like its covered by spray painted paper? Also the head rests? Are those leather? In my rallye the head rest have holes in them and they match the color of the cloth seats? are those head rests from another car?

ez
I must agree the subwoofer box really look like ****...You could do much better.

The headrests have integrated lcd screens look at the pictures, they are sold like that and are mostly universal. Grey would have fitted better but maybe it wasn't available with that model.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top