My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

My Fiancee and I are both Honda enthusiasts and we have purchased our first Jeep, its a 2009 Jeep Compass Rocky Mountain edition, and we absolutely love it.

we've both had modded honda civics in the past and we may look into doing some stuff for the Compass in the future.

look forward to spending time on these forums!

J P

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Welcome JP...............WOW..............a Rocky Mountain Edition..........that's the one I wanted to buy back in June but wasn't available because of Fiat take over...........(all assets were not deliverable..........)
What color did you get ?
When you'll be up to 15 posts you'll be able to post pictures.......can't wait as you are the first one that I know that has the RM edition........Again welcome in here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome JP...............WOW..............a Rocky Mountain Edition..........that's the one I wanted to buy back in June but wasn't available because of Fiat take over...........(all assets were not deliverable..........)
What color did you get ?
When you'll be up to 15 posts you'll be able to post pictures.......can't wait as you are the first one that I know that has the RM edition........Again welcome in here.

it was funny, we were looking @ a north edition patriot... went to a dealership in toronto that was having a sale, they didn't have any patriots on the lot, but had 2 Rocky Mountain editions delieverd that day (black and red), we test drove the black on and bought it that night.

def will posts some pictures once i get to 15 posts, we absolutly love the jeep, all our friends are Honda/Import owners and were shocked we got a Jeep LOL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts