My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few more, from Germany

:cool:My Jeep and the Mrs. Ford Explorer(LEIMEN GERMANY), painted engine cover/Mopar strut bar/ weapon r SW CAI...:D cruisng to work on the Autobahn, Twice a day 5 days a week 100mph +++ good old days....lol....don't ever thought the endurance of your Jeep..

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
link to more pics..

I don't know how many pics I can post, and the internet is really slow here in Iraq. So if you want to see more and have time please check out the link below, I entered my Jeep into 3 car shows and have won 3 trophies:cool: . Please check the pics if you like, :D just copy and paste it, I take all my own pictures except the one of me..lol.. enjoy!

http://www.ligcarclub.com/president-mr-305.html

·
Registered
656 Posts
I Can't say more . . .

Gorgeous!
Stay safe.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well all I can say is in Germany we dyno'ed both KnN & Weapon R SW. with controls / I have the Weapon R, :) cannot speak for other brands.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes very easy, the hardest part was tightening the strap at bottom closest to the engine. If you have a jack it should be ok, we had lift at the shop were it was done..

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Sweet pics, really enjoyed looking at those and congrats on the trophy wins, thanks for sharing that, reps to ya! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sweet ride you got there iam, can wait to get mine running it been out of service for 2 yrs 9 mos. Yes you read right, nasty accident and no ins. biggest mistake ever!!! Started the repairs mid summer last year and should be done before next weekend,YAY!!!!!, I'll keep yalls posted.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
That's good to hear cytoyo that you're almost done getting it fixed back up! Been awhile since we heard from ya, so definitely keep us posted please, we'd love to see some after pics! :)

- Cherokee

1 - 13 of 13 Posts