My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay, just got the call from the dealer that my jeep has finally been built and released from the factory. I was told it should be here Dec 18 plus or minus 5 days. Can't believe my wait is almost over. Hope it's worth it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It seems so long since I ordered it. I can't remember exactly but it was the same day my daughter had her 2 month shots, and she just had her 4 month shots done, so roughly 2 months? Originally I was told it would be 6 weeks, but then they told me they were building all the jeeps without power options first.

·
Registered
53 Posts
ordered mine 7 weeks ago today, was told 8 weeks, still nothing, getting tired of waiting, was told that they would call a week before it was being delivered, so it looks like it will be over the 8 weeks told :x

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congrats, Teribug! I'm in the same boat. I ordered my Compass on Sept. 7, and just got the word last week that it was in a railcar and should be at the dealership on Dec. 18! I can't wait! When I ordered the car, they gave me an official estimate of 8 to 18 weeks for delivery, and I really thought that they were going to use that whole time...

Mel

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congratulations...I just ordered mine Saturday and I was told late January or early February...but in the meantime they told me that they will search other dealerships.

Let us know how you like it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's here!!

Yay i get to pick up my Jeep tomorrow finally! Only a month and a half later than what I was originally too hahaha. Hope everyone else who is waiting for theirs gets the call soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts