My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my latest project is complete! Used black vinyl to cover the chrome trim pieces around the fog lights. Used red vinyl to cover the long chrome trim piece on the front lip. And the finishing touch was a custom made decal for Snow White (inspired by the Trail Hawk). :)

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Looks Great, Mod on !

·
Registered
261 Posts
Are those 18" wheels? I have the 17" on my Trailhawk and I can't seem to find red caliper covers for 17" wheels. All I see are for the 18" ones.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are those 18" wheels? I have the 17" on my Trailhawk and I can't seem to find red caliper covers for 17" wheels. All I see are for the 18" ones.
I have 20” wheels. Yeah, MGP caliper covers have an 18” wheel minimum requirement for the Compass.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Doooooope! Returned the Compass back on 5/19.. stealership wanted to sign a new contract with increased payments cause the lender fell thru.. as much as I liked the MP, the uncomfortable seats and lack of power didn't sit well with the increased monthly payments... sooo I went down the street after the return and picked up a 2015 Focus ST with 19k miles for 16.5.. much more comfortable and exciting to drive and gets the same if not better mpg's. Have fun and stay safe out there!

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have 20” wheels. Yeah, MGP caliper covers have an 18” wheel minimum requirement for the Compass.
Since you have new wheels, can you please tell me what the hub bore is for this compass? Ive seen two sites lift different sizes. One said 65 and one said 67. Im also looking into possibly purchasing a new set of black wheels, maybe either OEM from another model, or aftermarket.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Since you have new wheels, can you please tell me what the hub bore is for this compass? Ive seen two sites lift different sizes. One said 65 and one said 67. Im also looking into possibly purchasing a new set of black wheels, maybe either OEM from another model, or aftermarket.
Sorry, not sure what the hub bore measures. A wheel shop could measure it for you to be certain. I have to admit that my search for 20” gloss black wheels was challenging. Several wheels I liked were not available in the 5 x 110 bolt pattern. So I went with blanks. Problem solved!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts