My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back I got a '09 Compass from Arrigo in Ft Pierce, where I live, as a used, but almost new Jeep. The cabin had been redesigned for that model year, so I loved it right away. I haven't had too much trouble with my Compass, a few repairs here and there. But I am ready to buy NEW. I went back to Arrigo to check out what they have. Looks like I can get a new 2013 for about 20k. But the guy was telling me the 2014 models should be rolling in soon - and they have done a lot to update the Compass in just about every way.

So do I wait and pay premium for the new Compass? Or do I get an awesome deal on the 2013 model, which I like....but I know the 2014 will be better.

Any buying advice from those who have decided between buying the current model year and the 'next' model year? Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was looking at getting a 2014 but got a great deal on a leftover 2012 equipped just like I wanted. Anyway, you should be able to wait and test drive a 2014 and still be able to get a 2013 if you wanted too. Wait for the '14 model and make your decision. The biggest change to the '14 is the 6 speed automatic (on everything but the FDII) but there are a few interior tweaks too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wait for the 2014 without any doubt!!

Just for the new 6 speeds auto over the damn CVT, it's worth all the world's money and the wait!! :eyebrows:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts