My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics. I did the install myself. In case you're curious as to what the side airbags or headliner look like...

I installed the player back in Oct/06 but never did post photos ;-) I had considered putting in two headrest-mounted screens but I really don't need those and didn't want the extra wiring hassle, etc. The DVD player I got was on sale at Canadian Tire and it was about $150. It's worked pretty well actually considering...

·
Registered
656 Posts
Were there to have been an interior light centered between the front seats, would that have saved you dropping the ceiling or would that still be required to do the install?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i2canoe said:
Were there to have been an interior light centered between the front seats, would that have saved you dropping the ceiling or would that still be required to do the install?
You need to access the top/back of the headliner to put that metal plate there. So no matter what the headliner has to come down. It wasn't all that hard, the hardest part was taking off the trim panels in the cargo area. Otherwise the front is held on with the screws in the door handles & visors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts