My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to customize my Compass somehow. It's a black 2009 Sport. I can't find anywhere how I can smoke out the turn signals or brake lights, etc. Any help? I really need some help with making this car unique to me. And also not real costly or outrageous changes because I have to use it for professional meetings, too. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Look on ebay (only place I can find it) is "nite shades". U can go as dark as u want or lite for just a hint of tint.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just remember that stuff like "nite shades" may not be legal for street use.

Correct it is illegal to tint over your reverse lights, and if you tint them to dark the cops will be on you at night stock bulbs are not bright enough. If you do tint them I would buy some LED bulbs for your turn signals and tail lights ORACLE makes a good set or you can go to ebay also. just be sure they are the correct bulbs. link below..

Advanced Automotive Concepts - ORACLE LED Bulbs by SIZE

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
AAC has some nice stuff and if you check their website, I think their Black Friday deals start today.

- Cherokee

·
Registered
39 Posts
For my compass I was thinking of getting some carbon fiber vinyl and put it on some of the unpainted plastics like the pillars on the door to help protect the plastic. It is'nt to expensive and think it would look cool. and if I decide to change it later it would be a easy to change. I am in the same boat. I am looking for some cool ideas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts