My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought 2014 Jeep compass sport , it has stock radio RES basic one Uconnect 130 , its acting weird song plays for some seconds and then stops .same problem on AuX and CD , no sound on AM /FM

Does anybody has same problem or anyfix for it
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Omg, my Mom's 2014 Jeep Compass Latitude has been having a similar issue! Just out of the blue while driving the radio cuts out, at first it didn't happen so often but now it's pretty quickly after we start driving. Sometimes I think that the roads & bumps might have something to do with it, but idk really lol. Could it be a fuse or relay? The antenna? The CD player still works, along with the Bluetooth! The satellite button works when pushed but since not subscribed it just plays commercials lol. Anyone find any fix??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wowwwwww same issue here. Exactly. No sound at all on AM/FM, and sound on everything else - including the UConnect system voice prompts and such - plays for a few seconds, then cuts out, then plays, then cuts out. Every once in a while if we start with remote start, the satellite radio will work... until we shut it off and then it starts all over again.

I'm putting an aftermarket unit in it. No idea what else to do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts