My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2007 jeep compass sport 4x4 looking for a new tire stock is 215/60r17 i was hoping to get something alil wider like a 225/55r17 i just dont want rubbing i want to mount them on stock rims as well thanks

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Tires really aren't my area of expertise lol, but others here will have some feedback on that for ya! Any other upgrades you're looking to make? Lots of cool ideas here and great people and info, too, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was also looking to get a brute force intake. if i can gain gas mileage and alil bit of power to make it worth it

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Nice choice of intakes. Good idea too, to open up the exhaust, too and let it really breathe! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
12 Posts
Juicy B, I just put a set of Hankook RF10 tires that are 235/65/17 on my Compass today. They look really nice and I don't have any rubbing at all.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was wondering if i can put 215/70r 16 without any rubbing or the RRO lift kit i would like to get a set of BFG all terrains

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
You should, I've seen dealers spec that size for Snow tires. If you look at a tire conversion chart you may find its not to far off. I posted a link in once of my posts a long time back in snow tire discussions.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
That depends if they fit you can let us know how it works out you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts