My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need opinions...

I recently removed the "Compass" and "High Altitude" badges from my Jeep. I replaced the Jeep badges with black ones. I was thinking of doing plasti-dip on the front grill for sure. Not sure if I want to do the chrome around the fog lights. Since I have the silver & grey wheels will this still look ok? I do not want to do the wheels. Jeep is Black.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I would probably do the chrome trim around the fog lights as well. I'm always fond of a complete murdered out look where there's no chrome at all.. I'm not a fan of chrome at all clearly haha

Best part is though, if you don't like it, you can always peel it back right?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would probably do the chrome trim around the fog lights as well. I'm always fond of a complete murdered out look where there's no chrome at all.. I'm not a fan of chrome at all clearly haha

Best part is though, if you don't like it, you can always peel it back right?
Very true! I will probably ditch all chrome just wasnt sure how the black out look would go with the silver wheels but Im gonna do it anyway lol

·
Registered
147 Posts
Would be interesting to see the final result. A buddy here got the same color and planning to de-chrome it as well. Gonna give him a hand right after I finished installing the new wheels and Toyo tires on the current truck project. Any pics would be appreciated.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Probably will finish off the rest of the chrome. I was debating on doing the pieces around the fog lights but probably will look better if I do. It's a lease so most likely that's as far as I'll go since it's removable. I also replaced the Jeep emblem on the back with a black one

1 - 8 of 8 Posts