1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!

The name is Jordan by the way, and I'm also female. :hay:

Located in Sunny, Southern California.

I've been a member since September 2014, but I never actually posted a thread of introduction in this forum!

A little background with how I landed the keys to my 2012 Jeep Compass Altitude 2.0L FWD:

The thought of owning a Jeep, let alone a Compass, has never crossed my mind. I was simply driving down through all the car dealership lots and I though the car looked cool and it was cute. I was originally looking for a small car, and I was talking back-and-forth with a sales manager about a blue Porsche Cayman.

I bought the car for 13K cash, certified pre-owned, with under 25K miles. It still has the original base warranty, but I went and purchased the lifetime warranty otherwise.

* Please dismiss my license plate frame. It's for sh*t's and giggles. LOL

Car was hand washed and clay bar-ed before photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi! Great car! really clean lol. Congrats on your first post, but I assumed you made a lot after this. have fun! ;)
Thank you! Yes, I've been a member since September 2014, I've indeed posted here and there! :)

Lol on license plate. That's neat and good looking jeep, congrats!
The plate is for gag. LOL. I get quite a lot of people taking photos here in California. It's my first Jeep, and so far it's been treating me well. I'm only planning to have it for a year or two, but I'm making the most of it! Glad to be apart of the forum! :dancing:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts