My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all my name is Juan,i'm from Wi. and bought a 08 compass rallye.first thing i want to do is add sub encloser anyone got some tips.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Hey there Juan and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Congrats on your Compass, the Rallye's are so sweet! I can't help withe sub box, but you should check out the aftermarket accessories section. Great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
9 Posts
What kind of audio system are you looking for? like a whole system with tweeters and all?
or just like a sub box?
are you going to put in a single or double in your compass?
Me personally, id make my own using MDF wood and double port it. i find that easier than buying one because i can make it fit perfectly the way i want it to.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ima put a single sub,but dont really wanna give up my storage in rear,so lookin at custom box in the storage compartment on passenger side rear like i seen in in the patriot forum

·
Registered
9 Posts
Then i would recomend going to a place like crutchfield.com if you werent going to build it yourself, The outfit my car section will tell you what exactly you can fit in a compartment and it comes with the wiring harness and setup free with the purchase.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts