My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I just slapped some 20" American Racing Rogue wheels on my 2008 Compass, I think it looks great! I like the silver / black combo. They are 20 x 8.5 black with machined lips. This model is discontinued, I bought them used for about the price of the Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asymetrico tires (size is 235/45/R20)... Of course they are less confortable than oem 17" but hey there is a price to pay for looks :eek:)

Hope you like it. I know the Jeep is not clean, I did not have time to wash it yet, snow as just melted here!

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
looks good. i want to get some 20"rims myself. what is the offset of the rims or did you youse wheel spacers? are there any rubbing issues?

·
Registered
46 Posts
it sure looks good, but there are limited options for tire size that would fit if you're planning to put on 20" rims. You can put on a lift when you wanna go with it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks good, I'm hoping to find some nice 19's for mine. Do you know if running 45 series sidewall has changed your speedo reading? Because I was playing with numbers and 45 series on 19" was pretty close to stock diameter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts