My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to say I am Very Happy with my Purchase. I bought the 2wd 2.0 5Spd Manual. I have been through 3 tanks of gas. I do not count the 1st one because I do not know if the dealership actually fill it all the way. But on the 2nd and 3rd tanks I got 30.1MPG and 30.9mpg (done with manual calculations miles/gallons). I love it. Hope it just keeps getting better. I drive about 90% highway, 65MPH or less. I also have a ScanGaugeII That helps in Drive technique. So I will probably improve the MPG some.

I have already replaced the stock radio and put in a Homelink Mirror W/Compass.

Loving my new Compass.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Glad you are enjoying your new purchase. I am doing the same. Quick question: How difficult was it putting in the mirror with compass? Did you do it yourself or have someone else do the install?

Thanks,
Robert

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad you are enjoying your new purchase. I am doing the same. Quick question: How difficult was it putting in the mirror with compass? Did you do it yourself or have someone else do the install?

Thanks,
Robert
I was not too difficult. Since I found out that there is not a fuse box inside the car, I was replacing the radio at the same time. I just routed the wires to the radio wires and tied into them. Color for color. Yellow (Battery - always hot) Red (switched hot) same on the radio.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts