My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, its great to be here. Bought my wife a white 2011 Latitude yesterday and we love it. I have to say, this truck is a great value for the money. I'm really glad I don't buy vehicles strictly off recommendations of some of the more popular printed and online reviews. I would have missed out on a great truck. Anyway's, its great to be here and there seems to be some really good info here so I joined.

I've always been a Mopar fan, I've owned many a Mopar in the past with my most current one being a 09 Challenger R/T until I sold it this past fall. I'm currently saving for a classic Challenger, though buying a new truck tends to hurt the saving process lol.

I drive a FJ Cruiser 6sp 4X4 for my DD currently and love it as well. Its fun to drive and a well round 4X4. It was nice to be able to get my wife a easy to drive, well optioned, well built 4X4 SUV that she loves for under 20K. I hope to be able to contribute here and once I've had some more time to research some mods I want to do. Here's a few pics of our newest Mopar along with our dearly missed Mopar and my FJ.

At the dealer.

In my driveway!

My sorely missed Challenger.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome to the club. My wife works in Lincoln at Lincoln Tech in the Lincoln Mall, she drives the Jeep only when she needs the 4x4 (to much gas from Worcester, MA, drives the Hyundai)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Nice Welcome Neighbor!:wjeep:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome to the club corn619, that's a clean looking Compass, I like the white - tough to keep clean in the slush winters here though

Nice Challenger - I like the new 2012 Chargers too, would be nice to have as a summer car! I always had a soft spot for FJ's too, a mate of mine has one in the same blue

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Very nice looking Compass, congrats and that's one sweet Chally, no doubt you miss it! Any mod ideas for the Compass yet? Lots of ideas here and great people and info, too, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts