My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Glad to see they didn't go cookie cutter with the design. After seeing the new Renegade I was worried they would put too much of it into the Compass but here we can clearly see its a design of its own, however it will be easier to carry things on from this to other Jeep models than from the Renegade upwards.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I like it a LOT. Small enough to zip around town but big enough to carry me, my wife and our disabled son, not to mention the dog in the back. Slight lift and more aggressive tires and it will do all the off road I care to do. Good mileage and room for trips to the hardware store. Also, it is cheap when compared to full size SUVs.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I like it a LOT. Small enough to zip around town but big enough to carry me, my wife and our disabled son, not to mention the dog in the back. Slight lift and more aggressive tires and it will do all the off road I care to do. Good mileage and room for trips to the hardware store. Also, it is cheap when compared to full size SUVs.
Not only enough space for the dog in the back if you need somewhere to keep the dog contained but usually Jeeps get some good dog accessories, given the whole volume part, they sell enough of these for accessories to be out in volume as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts