My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my wife a black Sport FWD and she loves it. Nice to see all the Canadians on the forums. Makes me miss NB.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How's life in AB these days. I hear the oil industry is booming again. Speaking of oil I did a quick measurement of fuel consumption yesterday and we are getting close to 28MPG on the higway with only 600 miles on the clock. It will be interesting to see what happens after the first oil change. Have a Tim's for me if you drink coffee.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Lewis4246 said:
How's life in AB these days. I hear the oil industry is booming again. Speaking of oil I did a quick measurement of fuel consumption yesterday and we are getting close to 28MPG on the higway with only 600 miles on the clock. It will be interesting to see what happens after the first oil change. Have a Tim's for me if you drink coffee.
yeah it is still fairly crazy here. things have cooled, in some areas but will pick up again in the fall as gas prices should make their way up. Of course the oilsands have gone crazy.

good to see your mileage has been solid. I notice on ours that anything over 120 and the mileage sort of tanks, and not using cruise control usually has a detrimental impact.My g/f was just on a road trip and was getting in the 28 area as well. Beats my diesel. :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts