My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Jeep Compass Sport
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! I'm Natalie and I just bought a 2017 Jeep Compass over the weekend. It's my second car and my first time buying a car. I'm so excited!

·
Super Moderator
1,246 Posts
Welcome, Natalie! I hope you like your Compass. I like the color you got, too. :)

Friendly advice: some (not all) of the early Compasses used a lot of oil so please check your oil every time you get gas till you're sure yours isn't using any. If it does use oil, don't panic, just keep on checking it and add oil if needed. Hopefully yours will be fine. Most are.

·
Registered
2017 Jeep Compass Sport
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome, Natalie! I hope you like your Compass. I like the color you got, too. :)

Friendly advice: some (not all) of the early Compasses used a lot of oil so please check your oil every time you get gas till you're sure yours isn't using any. If it does use oil, don't panic, just keep on checking it and add oil if needed. Hopefully yours will be fine. Most are.
Thanks, Jasmine! I really love it so far. Thank you for the advice, I didn't know that. I'll be sure to check on the oil when I get gas.

·
Super Moderator
1,246 Posts

Sorry, I should say the early 2nd generation Compasses, starting with 2017.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Congratulations and welcome. Your ride looks clean for a 2017. I’d tint it and add the black out hood graphic.
Good luck with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts