My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been researching Jeep's for some time and just recently (like an hour ago) purchased a 2008 Compass Limited (2000 miles) with the Rallye package on Ebay. My son turns 16 in a few weeks and I wanted something that would be relatively good on gas, handle a little snow that we have in the Missouri Ozarks, and also be a little snazzy and the Compass Limited seemed to fit the bill. Haven't even saw it yet (dealer had a 100% feedback rating on 73 vehicles sold) but hope to have it delivered next week.

·
Registered
10 Posts
very nice. I just picked up one in Jeep Green. One day I will post pix. I noticed that you don't have the Rallye wheels on this model.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The dealer had 2 on the lot and neither had the Rallye wheels..the other one was black with 78 miles and I think it would have looked sharp with Rallyee wheels but not sure how the red would look. The dealer I purchased from is in Northern Illinois and gets lots of Jeep/Chrysler vehicles from Chrysler executives and they have very low miles..I ended up @ $20,700.00 for mine with 2000 miles..here is a pic of the black one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts