My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just signed up. I have a 2008 Compass, purchased in May 2011. It is the hard to find Surf Blue Pearlcoat, and I love it! It is 2WD, and has the itty-bitty 2 ltr in it. The only thing I wish it did have that it doesn't is cruise. I "graduated" to it from a '97 Dodge Caravan that was loaded with everything, and I do miss the cruise. But, otherwise, I love it.

Aside from that, my husband and I are diehard Mopar fanatics, and he is a also a drag racer. He and his partner race a '70 Duster. I am also a huge dog-lover, and hubby and I have been owned by the Great Pyrenees breed for almost 40 yrs. Our current boy is a rescue (from the great US of A), and is the sweetest one we have ever had! 125 lbs. of love!

We are located in the Niagara Peninsula, about 40 miles from Buffalo, NY.
Glad to be here!

Lynda

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome Lynda!:wjeep:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I have posted pics under '2008 SurfBlue Pearlcoat Compass' album. Pics taken shortly after it was purchased, and it was oh-so-clean. Now I'm afraid it is covered in salt from our winter roads! Pains me to see it, but too cold to wash it.....:dunno:

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Welcome aboard Lynda, glad to have you join us! Nice intro, too, will have to check out your pics! Great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

1 - 4 of 4 Posts