My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All ! Im from Toledo Ohio , proud owner of a 2010 Compass sport 4x2 . I'm the second owner bought him with 24K miles Deep water blue pearl. he has the 2.4L 6sp cvt

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome, nice compass, I like that blue.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Hey there Northcompass, welcome to the forum! Very nice looking Compass, congrats and thanks for sharing the pic! So what do you have in mind for it, you thinking about doing any modding? Lots of cool ideas here and great people and info, too, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey there Northcompass, welcome to the forum! Very nice looking Compass, congrats and thanks for sharing the pic! So what do you have in mind for it, you thinking about doing any modding? Lots of cool ideas here and great people and info, too, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee
Thanks. Well I've been toying with the Idea of racing stripes . theres a silver grey pin stripe down the sides I thought about matching and use that for the racing stripes. one big one small and offset. also thought about making some vynil angry eye lids for the headlights. I had a 04 bug vert that I did the angry eye mod too and it was pretty sweet looking .

Friend of mine photoshoped the stripes for me so i could get and Idea of what it would look like, I did the eye lids in paint LOL thought about replacing the stock muffler with something that would give me a lil more rumble. id also like to get a trailer hitch installed so i can pull my small pop up camper , but those are all on hold as I have to find a new job first :(
thought about rallye wheels too but im not sure yet .

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
I am :) what does the " Flash " do ??
Some more HP and TQ,better MPG (2-3 MPG) and Throttle response away better then stock.

In fact it's B&G Chrysler compagny for flash the PCM. But Aaron from RT work with B&G for the developement of MS1K ( MOPAR STAGE ONE KILLER)flash of the Caliber SRT4 so it's will be more easy to pass by Aaron Because Dave (tuner) his pretty busy during summer time.

Alain

·
Registered
265 Posts
ah cool. doesn't affect warranty at all ??
best way is... buy a used pcm at the scrap yard and sent you spare pcm for flash and keep your stock pcm if something happen during your warranty.

I will done that's pretty soon. Because I got 2011 and the pcm it's not the same, i got to buy a new pcm at the dealership.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I talking to Dave from B&G Chrysler and he do not have the right connector for the 2011 jeep pcm, in about a month he suppose to have the right connector and begin to flash 2011 jeep compass and Patriot.:hyper:

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
I really like the stripe idea and the eyelids, too! Nice aggressive look without being overkill and the silver looks so good with the blue! Not too sure about your shudder problem, though.

- Cherokee

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I really like the stripe idea and the eyelids, too! Nice aggressive look without being overkill and the silver looks so good with the blue! Not too sure about your shudder problem, though.

- Cherokee
Yes I think the stripes and eyelids will look wicked sweet. May try to get them done next spring.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts