My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi to all the fellow Jeep enthusiast on the forum. I just purchased an 2007 Silver Jeep Compass Sport that has 64,000 miles on it that will be my daliy driver. I also own a 2006 Black Dodge Charger R/T that will be my weekend drive since gas is going through the roof. I really look foward to see what mods eveyone is doing to there compass

·
Registered
656 Posts
Welcome aboard, your compass is pointed in the right direction.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you! Couple cool rides you got there, love those R/T's, can't wait to see some pics! Do you have any mod plans for the Compass? Definitely a lot of potential! Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you! Couple cool rides you got there, love those R/T's, can't wait to see some pics! Do you have any mod plans for the Compass? Definitely a lot of potential! Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee
Thanks I will post pics as soon as possible of my rides. For the mods I plan on getting some 20" rims also some tint don't know what eles but will see.

Hi,
Im new here to this site, il keep myself update of the trends here in each

forum tpoics :)
Welcome from Florida.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Nice avatar!!!

- Cherokee

1 - 12 of 12 Posts