My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helllo all. I am a new to be owner of a 07 Compass. Pick it up on the 24th of August.
Am a Jeeper of many names...CJ, YJ,TJ, ZJ,WJ.......Needed to find something newer and easier on the fuel. Like fishing so wanted/need 4 wheel drive. Went to the dealer and they pointed me to the Compass...first thought...its little and the motor is tiny. Dealer had a wicked sense of humor so we took it to a place out here called Alberta Safari Park...Lets just say, with a little lift and better tires...these "little" Jeeps are fairly impressive! Considering last time I was out there I was running a 350 powered YJ on 40's, fully locked up.
I think it took them a while to get the mud off...grin

So once I get her home, it will be lift and tires then lights and whatever I can find for performance parts.
Like they say...Just Empty Every Pocket.....JEEP

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you and thanks for the intro! I like the way you think, and yes, with the Compass there are many mod options, sounds like you have some good ideas there, so be sure to keep us posted, but a lifted Jeep always gets my vote! Plenty of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
315 Posts
haha around here ive only seen middle aged ladies driving a jeep compass, its how im gonna talk to the milf's at walmart or safeway when im getting groceries

1 - 7 of 7 Posts