My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey sup found the group for my wife this is her jeep compass , pic i added is my car 1997 ford crown victoria im in a group call vicsters.ca were a canadian club

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
newbby says whats good lol

sup guys names mike dont mind the name the jeep is my wifes i own a real car lol jk but no really i own a 1997 ford crown victoria and im appart of two clubs vicsters.ca its just like this and CVB (crown vic boys)

this group even got a name jw if so u guys should make group stickers

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you! Nice looking Compass and cool CV, too! You do any modding to your vehicles? Lots of cool ideas here for the wife's ride and great people and info, too, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you! Nice looking Compass and cool CV, too! You do any modding to your vehicles? Lots of cool ideas here for the wife's ride and great people and info, too, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee
only thing i did to the jeep was neons and the sirus radio my crown vic has alot of stuff done lol dual magna flow exhaust , pioneer cd deck, eagle alloy rims, 1000 watt sony amp, 2x kenwood 12 inch subwoofers , some custom bandana coverd stuff, i changed all the dash lights blue, i put blue leds in all the air vents

1 - 6 of 6 Posts