My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here in the great white north... My wife and I both had high mileage vehicles, so we took a leap of faith (after quite a bit of research) and bought TWO 2018 Jeep Compasses.
Both are Latitude 4x4s with the preferred equipment group, both have the cold weather package. Hers has the full length moonroof, while I opted for the upgraded rims. She's sporting the granite Crystal paint, and I (after bouncing all over the dealership lot for an hour... Lol) decided on laser blue pearl. We've owned them since 2/27, and couldn't be happier!
I'm glad to have found this group, I'm sure I'll have tons of questions in the future. (I've already got a few. Lol)

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats! I’m a new owner in Michigan as well. Just picked mine up 2/20. Granite Trailhawk.

Hope to see ya off the beaten path or on the regular roads!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be looking for you, Mccain... Have yet to see any Compass Trailhawks on the road, you should be easy to spot. I was surprised to see several Michigan folks here though!

·
Registered
927 Posts
This is awesome, now we have somebody who can test TWO compasses when people think they have discovered a bug or gremlin and they are trying to figure out if they all do it or just theirs =P

Welcome!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol... Glad we can help be part of the guinea pig crew... Wife just sent me a message that there were a couple idiot lights on her dash this morning... Can't wait to investigate. :(

·
Registered
147 Posts
I know of a handful of other MI owners. We almost need to make a club lol

I see you might be from the Jackson area, I'm over by Metro airport and work up in Warren (Ram truck plant)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep, I live between Jackson and the Village of Grass Lake, work in Plymouth township.
Redmaxx, you work at TACOM? I used to do work there as a contractor YEARS ago.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Funny thing is, when the wife and I bought our Compasses, my dealership had about a dozen on the lot. I drove through two weeks later and only two more had been sold since we bought ours. I was doubting anyone was buying them around here!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Our special ordered Compass is about a week away from delivery, we are on the west side of the state, live and work in Grand Rapids.

Ours will be the blue as well with a majority of the available options. Hope we like it.

·
973 Posts
Hi all,
My name is Mattfrey, I am from Liverpool, England. It’s my pleasure to make friend with you all.
Welcome! Nice to meet you.

Suggestion: You might get a welcome from more people if you start your own thread. wink:
Lucky I found you down here on someone else's thread that's almost a year old.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts