My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I vote Hellcat version, lol.

Jeff M
That would be a riot. Too bad the Hellcat engine definitely won't fit, lol.

What IS a possibility is a version of the Pentastar V6 strapped with a turbo. Good reliable motor, fits in transverse applications like the FWD Compass, and all it needs is a little turbo for a bit more powah. Put this in the Renegade too and have a Compass SRT and Renegade SRT!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Out of all those options listed i'm surprised they didn't even list Mopar parts. What I would like to see is a carbon fiber trim piece that replaces the original one around the infotainment. How cool would that be.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I much prefer the new Compass' rear door handle over the one on the 2016 and lower years. Luckily, my kids are older now, and less likely to ride rear passenger often enough for me to really worry about them breaking one.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Looking back at these pictures to get a better sense of how it look with and without the black roof, I'm really starting to like the mono tone look. I'm even thinking the lower black plastic parts in body color will come off great as well. Any photoshop guru's around here?

One of my favorites:

·
Registered
162 Posts
For some reason, the new Jeep compass was still under camouflage when it was caught testing in India. Wonder why that is, unless there are some last minute changes we don`t know about.

·
Registered
156 Posts
To start, when was that spotted? Do you have an exact date? If it was just recently then odds are its the upcoming Trackhawk model. Aside from that I don't know. What do you think could be going on?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Earliest mention of this I could find was on the 24th of this month. So I'm guessing that could be the trackhawk instead of the Compass. Can't really make out much to give you a definitive answer of what it could be aside from what publications mention.

·
Registered
272 Posts
We already know exactly what the new compass looks like. That definitely isn't the Trackhawk though. Those were spyshots of the Compass from a long time ago.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thought it might be a trailhawk or some special version because of the wheels, hard to make out what else is happening since its just a poor side shot. Unless this is just one of the wheels they so happen to use during testing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts