My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my new 2012 Jeep Compass! I'm pumped to see all the info this site has to offer.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Wow, well congrats on your order and welcome to the forum, good to have you! I didn't know you could order a 2012 already, but looks like you're going for some nice options there, going to be very well equipped so be sure to keep us posted! Do you know what the lead time is and how long you are looking to wait? Great people and info here in the meantime, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Wow, well congrats on your order and welcome to the forum, good to have you! I didn't know you could order a 2012 already, but looks like you're going for some nice options there, going to be very well equipped so be sure to keep us posted! Do you know what the lead time is and how long you are looking to wait? Great people and info here in the meantime, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee
Thanks! Ya the latest date it should arrive here at my base is November but most likely in about 3-4 months. I'm not sure about stateside, but since I'm having my built and shipped overseas I was not able to order the 2011 model. I will definitely be posting updates as soon as it comes in. I've already got plans as far as upgrades go, lift kit, wheels, tires etc.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Nice mod list to start, definitely gives you something to do while you wait! How much lift are you looking to go with?

- Cherokee

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was looking at the different lift kit options on some of the posts on this site. So far I've seen the RRO and the STU lift kits. I'm not to sure which one yet.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
There are some good kits, that's for sure. Another thing to think about then would be what size wheel/tire you might be looking into. That would give you a good idea which lift and how much you would need.

- Cherokee

1 - 7 of 7 Posts