My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welecome my man! There is another guy here from Michigan and I am A2 ?

What you looking to do with your compass? I done slight mods so far but working slowly... Doing lighting right now.

Reactions: Jonathan V. Jackson

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll definitely keep an eye on the oil levels. I'm not sure what I'm going to do as far as mods yet. I do need it to stand out a little so I don't lose it in a sea of SUVs. Maybe a lower body wrap of the city skyline...

·
1,114 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll definitely keep an eye on the oil levels. I'm not sure what I'm going to do as far as mods yet. I do need it to stand out a little so I don't lose it in a sea of SUVs. Maybe a lower body wrap of the city skyline...
Seems most of the vehicles on the road today lack personality. Styling consists of variations on an egg-theme and colors are limited to a variety of shades of white, black and gray. You've got a way to make yours distinctive. Please post a photo of the finished wrap.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seems most of the vehicles on the road today lack personality. Styling consists of variations on an egg-theme and colors are limited to a variety of shades of white, black and gray. You've got a way to make yours distinctive. Please post a photo of the finished wrap.
I certainly will. I recently texts my friends to let them know about the new addition to the family (we're all car people) and to solicit names for it, the responses were hilarious.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I certainly will. I recently texts my friends to let them know about the new addition to the family (we're all car people) and to solicit names for it, the responses were hilarious.
Welcome...where are your pics though? grin:

Gotta introduce yourself properly

Reactions: Jonathan V. Jackson

·
Registered
166 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. I'll keep my fingers crossed. What should I be looking out for?
Well my engine blew at 10,700 miles. It took them a month to put in a new engine. I had to have the serpentine belt and tensioner replaced. It burns oil (FCA said it can burn up to 2 1/2 qts of oil between oil changes).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts