My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. My wife and I decided to get a new car in preparation for our baby arriving early next year. Decided to go with the new second gen compass. I’ve had a Chrysler van and currently have a Ram1500 so not entirely new to the FCA group but this is our first Jeep.

We decided to choose something a little different and went with the trailhawk trim. We aren’t the off-roading type but we just liked the looks of it and the options, and if we decide to go on an adventure the 4x4 mode is there and ready to go.

Looking forward to seeing what this little Jeep can do grin:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome aboard! And especially congrats and good luck with the new arrival. The baby will definitely be riding in style!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome and congrats fellas. Enjoying the baby cherokee so far! Love the looks of it, black on black with the red accents give a nice aggressive look. I put in weathertech mats front and back, so I’m ready for all the spills our little one will bring! (Probably fooling myself here lol)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thanks for the welcome and congrats fellas. Enjoying the baby cherokee so far! Love the looks of it, black on black with the red accents give a nice aggressive look. I put in weathertech mats front and back, so I’m ready for all the spills our little one will bring! (Probably fooling myself here lol)
As a seasoned veteran parent.... Yeah, you'really foolin' yourself! wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts