My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone my name is Steve, I have had my 2011 Silver jeep compass since november. It is the 2.0 L and I wish I had gotten the 2.4 L as well as wished I had purchased it in the deep red color as well. Well, I am aware of these things now and can't change it unless I upgrade it myself. Moreover, I am very happy with my Jeep and am excited to be a new owner. I am open to suggestions of how to upgrade the horse power, or sound systems. I am starting my first projects with headlighst upgrade as well as a roof rack. Please keep the suggestions coming and I look forward to talking with everyone.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hey Steve, congrats on your Compass

Cherry red was my first and only choice (i'd been dumped in blue Patriot base model before that, long story) but you could do this to break up the white - black/charcoal rims, matchig vinyls, matching chrome parts in charcoal, red accents like the Jeep badge etc

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Hey there Steve and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us and congrats on your Compass! Any pics you can share? We'd love to see your ride! Sounds like some nice mods to start, too, lots of ideas here and great people and info, too, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

BeDevil79, that is one sweet Compass, love it, thanks for posting those pics!

- Cherokee

·
Registered
308 Posts
BeDevil79, that is one sweet Compass, love it, thanks for posting those pics!
I know you meant Grand Cherokee - and yes it's awesome! ;)

If I ever step up to one of those I'd love it to look like that!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts