My Jeep Compass Forum banner

New Member 2020 Jeep Compass Altitude FWD

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Aly7x 
#1 ·
My name is Marcel new resident in Las Vegas and I just bought a Jeep Conpass. Super excited about this car. It lacks a bit here and there but overall it’s an awesome and gorgeous ride. I named her Betty and I’m looking for some inexpensive ideas to add to make her a little more dazzling. I’m also definitely in need of brighter head lights. The stock ones aren’t that bright nor are the fog lamps. That’s all for now.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Motor vehicle

See less See more
#8 ·
View attachment 14290

I added stripes to the driver side of mine. I’m super picky about details, too but these were really easy to do and can be simply peeled off if not up to the way you wanted them.
Snazzy! Did you just use tape or was that a kit of some sort? Ya know, if the tape comes off easy you could customize it different every week!

#15 ·
Oh shes a beauty! I have the same vehicle except its a 2019 and white body w black top! Love this all black.. I would personally keep her all black, black out the head and tail lights, black out absolutely everything and throw a light bar across the top! I have some crazy mods on my vehicle including a levelling kit, air filter and full rack and basket on top!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.