My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a RAM owner with a Compass radio in Tennessee so I feel like a step-half-sibling :D

Found this forum after a member (@n4cr2k) showed up on the Ram Forum

·
Registered
828 Posts
Welcome! I am one of the other people messing with AlphaOBD. So far I have disabled my stop/start system and fried my Uconnect's brain =D

I have a good friend here with a 2017 RAM who might be interested in borrowing my AlphaOBD/OBDLink MX stuff to upgrade his radio to something with carplay. Any advice on compatible Uconnect 8.4 versions and a good source for them?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a long thread on RF (100+ pages):
w w w . ramforum . com/threads/how-to-install-a-2018-4c-uaq-uas-radio-in-2013-2017-ram.116140

There are part numbers in it but I don't think anyone has collated them yet. If anyone has, I would expect it to be mpgrimm2.

I currently have a Compass UAQ in my 2015 that originally had a RA3 with dual auto climate control (some people had issues with their HVAC control unit, I did not). It does some goofy things. GPS shows distance in km unless I use the top right corner reset. When it comes back up, it reads in Miles but switches back the next time I start it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts