My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there guys, just bought a 2018 Compass sport with the cold weather and sport appearance package. I really like this car. I am a tire salesman and we merged with another company, so they made us go out and get a new vehicle. They are giving me an allowance so that really helps, so it will be for personal and business, I will be putting about 30-40 thousand miles on per year, so this thing will be on the road a lot. Not sure if anybody else is from around me, I saw that joninpa is very close to me. Just wondering about any trails I can take this to. I am coming from a 2006 Chrysler 300, so all of this new tech is new to me. The 9spd transmission I really don't mind at all, I feel it does a pretty good job, it keeps the engine at a low rpm driving around and when you need the extra power it gets it for you. Well hope to learn more from you guys.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Make sure you watch alot of youtube videos before offroading. Approach and departure angles are very important. You can tear up your jeep pretty easily otherwise. The compass is not as forgiving as a wrangler. Just my 2 cents. Enjoy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts