My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

this is my new 2012 Jeep Compass, i would like to make some new friends and share with you the modifications that i will make to my compass in the next few months!

erick

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Congrats, first '12 on the site I think - roof basket looks cool, was thinking of getting one of those next summer :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! the roof basket was custom made but very inexpensive a good 120 dlls, i did a self install on the back up sensors, again very inexpensive 29 dlls.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, yeah i know i take my pit bull everywhere i go. I was thinking i would change the rims and do the chrome door handles and mirror cover and side bars, inside i will add the wood trim. i dunno if i wanna do a body kit, i havent found any online..

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Very nice looking Compass, congrats and thanks for sharing the pics! The pooch looks right at home and I really like that roof rack, be sure to keep us posted as the modding continues! Great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! the Dog believe it or not closed the deal. i opened the rear lift and she jumped right in! I'm guessing that was her way of saying..." I like it dad, will you get it for me??""!!!! how can you say no to your four legged kids!! hehehehe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts