My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All !!
You can see my mods and pics in my garage.. :)

I will start with a stupid question....

I removed the jack from the trunk and now I can't find how to put it back lol

Can someone post a pics of it when its fixed on the spair tire :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hi All !!
You can see my mods and pics in my garage.. :)

I will start with a stupid question....

I removed the jack from the trunk and now I can't find how to put it back lol

Can someone post a pics of it when its fixed on the spair tire :)
Hey Jose!, welcome!

Hope you enjoy it here! Glad you got pics up because your Compass looks great! Sorry I can't help you at the moment about the jack in the back, I have a 2011, so I don't know if it would be the same or not. :( Hope to see you around often!

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Sweet looking Compass is right, and very nice mod list, too, WTG!!! So what's next? Great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks ! I just updated my garage.. and ordered a Black MPx STB, Can't wait to install it :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Thanks ! I just updated my garage.. and ordered a Black MPx STB, Can't wait to install it :)
Very nice! Thanks for posting the pics of some of your mods. I hope to add HID's to mine soon to compliment the LED's on my headlights. :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pics updated in my garage :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey Jose!

Tell me a little about the spacers you have on your Compass. I have a 2011, which I really like the factory wheels, BUT, I would like for the wheels to stick out a little more, I guess moreso for looks.

Would wheel spacers mess with the handling or anything?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Handling is alot beter, and its also more confortable. But its shake at about 110km :/ thats the bad side.. Its better to get some wider wheels, my spacers are a temporary setup, soon I will get some new mags with a better offset :)

Also, it was alot complicated to install because the stock studs was too long for the 25mm spacer, I had to add another 5mm spacer to fit everything.

Ps. the 25mm spacer have studs in it, but not the 5mm ones

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Cool pics, definitely enjoy seeing your mods Jose!

- Cherokee

1 - 9 of 9 Posts