My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
I'm new to the forum, and generally owning a car. I just bought a preowned Jeep Compass 2013, 4x4, North Edition and I love it! I think it never had some love before, but now me and my dad pamper it and make sure that it gets the most of it's life. From change oil, filter changes, fluid checks and all.
I'm looking forward to some tips, after market gadgets and how-to, and some advises from this forum. Since I'm a newbie, I feel I'm not much of a help, but I'll share my experiences with owning my first Compass.
Cheers from the cold YYC
Thanks all!

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome - enjoy the ride!

We got ours pre-owned too but now the better half has molded it into her desired image and she loves it!

recommend changing the whip antenna to a smaller one - we like the 13in aftermarket we found that went in like a charm - $14 at a local autozone with more adapters than I thought existed - twist off the old twist on the new and woo woo

highly recommend the weathertech floor mats, and your compass looks like the same bodystyle we have - there is a cargo cover that works awesome for relatively inexpensive from MOPAR/OEM. I think in black ours was $127 from dealer and I am sure some of the dealers here might have something comparable.

keep us posted what you change and how much you like your ride =)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts