My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning. I'm Clifford Ray Morrow, retired Chrysler Exec, Chrysler Huntsville Electronics. I retired in My 2005. I have joined My Jeep Compass, because I have already given my wife Tammy, a 2018 Jeep Compass Trail Hawk, Spitfire Orange. I have been so impressed with it, that I ordered a second one, 2018 Jeep Compass Tail Hawk, Billet Silver. It just completed being built at Toluca Assembly, and released. Built on 3/17/18, and now is at Tracomex, waiting to be shipped to Huntsville, Al. I track it daily! It should be delivered around 3/7/18 - 3/17/18. looking forward in getting it.

Thanks, and looking forward to adding pictures soon!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome to the forum! For a second I thought you were the Exec for Chrysler the automaker. :D
Congrats on your new Compass, now you won't have to borrow your wife's.

·
Registered
68 Posts
sounds like a pair of top of the line outdoor exploring compasses you got there =) Welcome and congrats!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome to the forum, congrats on the pair of Compasses. Seeing as how you got the Trailhawk trims, do you and your wife have any plans to take them off roading?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Two Trailhawks, you're a lucky family!!
My wife and I opted for two Latitudes, trying to go on a tighter budget. Lol
Congrats though, you're going to have a blast!! Welcome to the group. :)

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chrysler Huntsville Electronics was owned by Chrysler Corporation, and yes I was an executive there! Worked for Chrysler Corporation for 28 years!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Yes, what he said, and also welcome, but do you know is my screen supposed to do this? :nosepick:

:dunno:

-----------------------------------------------------------

:giggle: I'm just messin with ya. I mean, my screen is screwed up for real, it goes in and out of doing this and our compass has spent more time in the shop than all the other vehicles I've owned in my lifetime... buuuuuut when it works right its the best car I've ever had ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts