My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning. Acquired my first Jeep in the end of August. A 2017 Jeep Compass Limited. Took it on a nice little road trip from NW Ohio down through North Carolina, on to Tennessee into Gatlinburg and back home. No problems at all. Nice to drive and very comfortable. Love all the features. May have most of them figured out by the time the last payment is made.

Glad to find this forum and I'll be moving on soon to another thread about oil changes which I'm sure is a big question in here. Have a great day everyone!

Jule :angel:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Good morning. Acquired my first Jeep in the end of August. A 2017 Jeep Compass Limited. Took it on a nice little road trip from NW Ohio down through North Carolina, on to Tennessee into Gatlinburg and back home. No problems at all. Nice to drive and very comfortable. Love all the features. May have most of them figured out by the time the last payment is made.

Glad to find this forum and I'll be moving on soon to another thread about oil changes which I'm sure is a big question in here. Have a great day everyone!

Jule :angel:
Good morning ,Compass17girl,welcome,sounds like u had a great first trip,what was ur mpg on the trip?

regarts Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts